Call us +91-7780862751
Write to us firstname.lastname@example.org
At Jammu Tawi Golf Course, the members can be honing their golf skills by visiting a driving range which can helps members to improve their golf game without the expense of playing a full round of golf.
At a driving range, it's possible to hit several dozen or even more than 100 balls in a relatively short period of time without any pressure. Members can take drivers and start hitting away.
Some of the useful tips for polishing golf skills are listed below:
1. Do light warm up by stretching your shoulders, arms and legs for few minutes before taking any shot. After this, take few practice swings with 9-iron, alternatively you can start with 5-iron also.
2. Try to hit numerous shots with 9-iron with complete focus on foot placement, hand placement on the grip, backswing and follow through.
3. It is always advice able to move through irons from high to low. Jammu Tawi Golf Club driving yardage markers. Members can use these markers to their advantage.
4. We recommend to hit at least 10 balls with your driver, noting the distance and trajectory of each shot. If any member struggle hitting their driver, then driving range at Jammu Tawi Golf Course is the ideal opportunity to improve consistency.
5. Move to the driving range's short-game area and practice hitting balls out of the sand and onto the green with sand wedge. Practice chipping and pitching at the designated area, and finally, your putting on the practice green. Most of the shots you take in a round of golf are shorter shots; spend adequate time practicing with these clubs.